Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 1431 times)

Offline pinefamily

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Big sister with baby brother
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed
« Reply #9 on: Friday 01 March 19 02:58 GMT (UK) »
Hello and welcome to Rootschat.
Annie is still an active member so hopefully she gets notification of your post. If not, after 3 posts you will be able to send her a message.
I am Australian, from all the lands I come (my ancestors, at least!)

Pine/Pyne, Dowdeswell, Kempster, Sando/Sandoe/Sandow, Nancarrow, Carrington, Hounslow, Youatt, Richardson, Jarmyn, Oxlade, Coad, Bentham, Holloway, Lindner, Pittaway, and too many others to name.
Devon, Dorset, Gloucs, Cornwall, Yorks, Bucks, Oxfordshire, Wilts, Germany, Sweden, and of course London, to name a few.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Irish Nutter on the Hunt for Rellies :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 02 March 19 10:54 GMT (UK) »
Peanuts08 - can you comment on this post two more times, so I can pm you?
The surnames, which I am interested in are; Maternal side: Ryan, Kevin, Grant, Grady, Gleeson, Walsh, Dwyer, Paternal side: O' Dwyer, Woodlock, Rochford - all in Tipperary; and Kelly and Hoynes in Laois.

Ryan, Campbell, Luttrell, Grant, Grahame, Bainbridge and Brown in Queensland, Australia

Tighe in Victoria, Australia.

Grant in Philadelphia, Sullivan and Penny in New York; and Britton in Connecticut

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.