Author Topic: BAUMGARTNER family  (Read 33578 times)

Offline ricky1

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mum and Dad
    • View Profile
Re: BAUMGARTNER FAMILY
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 09 June 09 18:54 BST (UK) »
Ricky (1954 - 2010)

Harby,Garton,Drury,Duncombe,Booth,Catton,Barker, Kirkby, Wilson. Lincolnshire, <br />Also Murkin's, Jeffery,Pettitt,Carter, from Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder<br />Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline bobtonks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 09 June 09 20:24 BST (UK) »
Ricky

Yes, I have, but thanks for looking. The Hall is now a office complex with the last remaining land about to be sold for housing.

Bob

Offline ricky1

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mum and Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 09 June 09 20:31 BST (UK) »
Ricky

Yes, I have, but thanks for looking. The Hall is now a office complex with the last remaining land about to be sold for housing.

Bob

Hi Bob

Thats a shame, cos its a nice area ???

ricky
Ricky (1954 - 2010)

Harby,Garton,Drury,Duncombe,Booth,Catton,Barker, Kirkby, Wilson. Lincolnshire, <br />Also Murkin's, Jeffery,Pettitt,Carter, from Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder<br />Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline beschdah

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: BAUMGARTNER family
« Reply #12 on: Monday 20 July 09 23:18 BST (UK) »
John Thomas Baumgartner and Philippa Knight are my 3xgreat grandparents. I have quite a bit of information about their children so can give you these details if you're interested. I have almost nothing about their parents and would love any info. you could give me.

Offline beschdah

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 21 July 09 04:19 BST (UK) »
John Thomas Baumgartner's parents were Jacob Julien Baumgartner (I think he was born in Geneva Switzerland) and Tryce Mary Parratt. They were married in 1774 in Nottingham. John Thomas was born in 1778 and a brother Jacob Robert was born in 1779

Offline bobtonks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 21 July 09 09:06 BST (UK) »
Cambridge Archives has records of the Baumgartner family. The Will for Samuel Knight is in these records. Too large to copy, but quite interesting to read.

http://calm.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/ArchiveCatalogue/dserve.exe?dsqIni=Dserve.ini&dsqApp=Archive&dsqDb=Catalog&dsqCmd=Overview.tcl&dsqSearch=(((text)='Baumgartner')AND(Level='Item'))

http://calm.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/ArchiveCatalogue/SearchArchives.htm

I am writing some notes on Milton village (near Cambridge) and Samuel Knight purchased Milton Manor in 1767. His son, also Samuel, left the Manor to the Baumgartners.

Bob

Offline sleech

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 21 April 10 22:38 BST (UK) »
John Thomas Baumgartner and Philippa Knight are my 3xgreat grandparents as well. I have quite a bit of information on the Baumgartner side of things...going back as far as Ulrich Baumgartner b. 1582.

Offline ripplez

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 27 February 11 22:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi, wondering if you could assist with Baumgartner family tree  - my line is from George Samuel, son of John Thomas and Phillipa Knight.  George Samuel came to Australia to search for gold and I have letters he wrote to his mother and father.

Offline sleech

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday 28 February 11 01:21 GMT (UK) »
Greetings!
Lovely to hear from you. I can see a George Jasper (1816-1817...died very young) and Samuel (1823-1866) who married Christina (Forbes). They had 6 Children: Arthur, Alice, George, Percy and Mary. My line is On Samuel's brother Robert Julian's side of things. I can help out where I can.

Simon