Author Topic: Children of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May  (Read 717 times)

Offline davidb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Children of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May
« on: Saturday 13 June 09 02:24 BST (UK) »
I am endeavouring to link up with others that are researching the following:

All the places referred below are in Wales UK

In particular, a son of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May Williams late Way formerly Wethered(on Birth Certificate) Born Bedwelty September 1930.

I believe this son was adopted to a family whio migrated to the USA.

Having said that, the below couild have had more children who are also in the USA -

Llewellyn Williams Born 1885 approx on his marriage certificate (1925) to Florence May Weatherhead is shows his age 40
Address on Marriage Certificate ; 10 BerllanClwyn ? Road  Machen? Village
Occupation Coal Harrier

Florence May Way 26 years of age Widow (on her marriage Certificate to Llewellyn) her Father is shown as Robert Harry? Weatherhead. (deceased) Tin Miner.
Address on Marriage Certificate: 84 Alexander Road  Mynyydiolwyn

Florence May Wethered, Witherhead ,Weatherhead .Way

Albert Way . Believe to be first husband of Florence May Weatherhead  ( Witherhead, Wethered) Married Newport 1916.

Daughter of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May Williams late Way formerly Wethered ( on Birth Certificate) Born Bedwelty, August 1926 

John Williams shown on Marriage certificate of Llewellyn Williams as father Deceased. Occupation Coal Harrier

Annie L Way. Born Newport 1917 Believed to be daughter of Albert way & Florence May Witherhead (on FreeBDM)

My connection here is that daughter Williams is my mother - she was adopted to a family in Cornwall.