Author Topic: 1851 Wisbech Census  (Read 10748 times)

Offline Chris497

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: 1851 Wisbech Census
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 20 December 09 21:51 GMT (UK) »
Just stumbled into this dscussion.  I have a Mary Ann Teeed, b. Wisbech 1879, was with Emma Ward (Widow) as Niece in 1881 Census at Boys Board School, Wisbech St. Peter, m. John Charles STANGER, Middlesbrough 1910.  John Charles was a brother of a potential ancestor, hence my passing interest.  Does she fit in the Pilot Teed saga?
Blennerhassett: Goodfellow: Grouse: Groves: Haycroft: Kirkby:  Marmont: Stanger: Stretton: Thompson

Offline beebee123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 14 February 10 14:52 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Chris, interesting but at moment I cannot make any connection with Pilot or in fact William Henry but will keep a note of your info - one never knows with this mystery family
Good luck with your research.
Beebee

Offline Larky123

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 22 November 19 17:03 GMT (UK) »
I know this is an old thread, but I am descended from William Henry Seaman (Teed).

Does anyone have any updates on the previous posts as I am totally confused by this family.

I think I may have found a link between William Henry Teed and Pilate Teed via William Teed (b.1730)
I believe he married 2 Marys. The first (surname unknown) I believe was mother to Thomas (1758) who in turn was father to William (1784), who was father to William Henry (1816)

His second wife (Mary Strong) who he married in 1788 I believe was the father of Samuel Teed (1793) who in turn was the father of Pilate Teed.

There is another Teed family in Devon but not found a link to them yet.