Author Topic: Word Decipher Peter Catteral Bastardry order 1790 on Mary Pinnington of Atherton  (Read 1640 times)

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
Re: Word Decipher on Peter Catteral Bastardry order 1790
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 27 June 09 09:26 BST (UK) »
Hi Rena

Thank you very much. Much appreciated!! :D

***can see it now!****

The ag__ threw me! as I was thinking :-age:- not _ago!

Maybe a trip to my eye doctor is needed.

Regards Dobby
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline Rena

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copyright: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Word Decipher Peter Catteral Bastardry order 1790 on Mary Pinnington of Atherton
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 27 June 09 12:03 BST (UK) »
lol, it was a bit inconsiderate of the fly to wander about with muddy boots on  ;D   

I don't think you need your eyes inspected - decades ago it was common to see documents typed with dirty keys because the typist hadn't cleaned off the build up of old ink.

Happy hunting,
Rena

Aberdeen: Findlay-Shirras,McCarthy: MidLothian: Mason,Telford,Darling,Cruikshanks,Bennett,Sime, Bell: Lanarks:Crum, Brown, MacKenzie,Cameron, Glen, Millar; Ross: Urray:Mackenzie:  Moray: Findlay; Marshall/Marischell: Perthshire: Brown Ferguson: Wales: McCarthy, Thomas: England: Almond, Askin, Dodson, Well(es). Harrison, Maw, McCarthy, Munford, Pye, Shearing, Smith, Smythe, Speight, Strike, Wallis/Wallace, Ward, Wells;Germany: Flamme,Ehlers, Bielstein, Germer, Mohlm, Reupke

Offline dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
Re: Word Decipher Peter Catteral Bastardry order 1790 on Mary Pinnington of Atherton
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 27 June 09 12:10 BST (UK) »
Thanks again -more important stuff in PM sent to you

Put word out wide and far.

you'll get the drift.

Spy in the sky stuff

Dobby
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth