Author Topic: John CARR marriage c 1832 Lane End? COMPLETE Thank you  (Read 14926 times)

Offline OlliffeObscurity

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John CARR marriage c 1832 Lane End? COMPLETE Thank you
« Reply #18 on: Monday 03 January 11 12:00 GMT (UK) »
Diana Easden was my great-great-great-great-grandmother and a younger sister of Sophia Easden.
I'm sketching up the entire Easden family and its branches! I've included the information on this thread and am using Ancestry.co.uk to branch it out as much as possible.
Descendents of Sophia Easden are cousins of mine!
My tree is located at:
www.jordan53.tribalpages.com
If anyone would like the Security Code to view private data, let me know!

IT WOULD BE BETTER TO E-MAIL ME DIRECT THAN REPLY TO THIS, BUT PASTE IT ONTO THREAD ALSO SO PEOPLE CAN FOLLOW :]

Offline Danae

• RootsChat Senior
  • I just love digging up ancestors
    • View Profile
Re: John Carr marriage c 1832 Lane End?
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 06 May 12 18:59 BST (UK) »
Margaret,

also I think John and Sophia might have had an older
Josiah CARR, full age, bachelor, Shoemaker of Lane End, son of John Carr, Labourer married Charlotte X HAMBLEDEN, full age, widow of Lane End, daughter of Elijah Willis, Labourer by Banns Witnesses: Josiah Carr, John H Sharp

Matt

I know this is an old thread but I'm interested in Charlotte X daughter of Elijah Willis

I have Charlotte as being baptised on 12/2/1825 in Hambleden dau of Elijah Willis and Susanna
From what I can see Elijah married Susanna on the 12/02/1825 - the day before Charlotte's baptism.
Would Charlotte have already been born
I then have a record of a burial for Susanna Willice on the 16 Feb 1825
Could Susanna have married, given birth and died all on the same day???

Susanna was my great x 4 grandmother. When she married Elijah she already had an illegitimate son, James Plummer Collins who was my great x3 grandfather.
Warner, Collins, Lingwood, Gilham, Willamant, Denney
Fardoe, Burgess, Sharp, Beardmore, Rye, Taylor, Brice, Pullen, Sayer

Bird, Paddick, Bennett, Dean