Author Topic: Mustoe - Siddington  (Read 5933 times)

Offline harridene

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mustoe - Siddington
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 05 December 13 08:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
I have a fair few Mustoe's in my tree as I'm related to the Randell's in Siddington and surrounds. Ann Randall b 1796 married Luke Mustoe b 15 Nov 1792, Siddington, on the 14 Jun 1814 Siddington and was witnessed by Andrew and Sarah Mustoe. Ann is my great grand Aunt.
Would be interested to know if I have things right with the Mustoe's too.
Cheers,
Gina
Hi Gina
How lovely to have a new connection. Yes I have Luke in my tree - I am descended through Matthew Mustoe - Luke and Andrew are his brothers. Would be very interested in sharing information. Where did you find the marriage for Luke, I thought I had looked everywhere !
Pam

Offline ginadavey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 05 December 13 09:53 GMT (UK) »
Hmmmm. I think it was when I was hunting for Elizabeth Randell and then I found them in a census. Ann must have died young as they aren't together in the later ones. Luke has another Mustoe with him in the 41 census, John aged 25? but no Ann.
Greenaway and Randell in Glocestershire/Wiltshire....Rockett in Dorset/Devon....Probyn/Probin in Cheshire

Offline ginadavey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 05 December 13 09:56 GMT (UK) »
Ok... Just found her death....in your post of Burials there's an Ann Mustoe age 41, d 22 Feb 1835 Siddington...Wonderful!!
Greenaway and Randell in Glocestershire/Wiltshire....Rockett in Dorset/Devon....Probyn/Probin in Cheshire