Author Topic: Bristol RO request please  (Read 542 times)

Offline ranaridibunda

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Bristol RO request please
« on: Sunday 02 August 09 20:22 BST (UK) »
Dear Lister

If someone goes to Bristol Record Office at some point would it be at all possible to take a scan or photograph of the following marriage entry please:

St Philip and St Jacob. 4th September 1787. Joseph SOMERTON and Martha CLARK.

These are one of my x4 great grandparents and I am sure of the date but would like a copy of the parish record entry. I would be most happy to defray any expense incurred in order to obtain this record :-)  Many thanks for reading.

Karen
RIDOUT from Sherborne, Bath and London .... please visit my RIDOUT website and blog :-)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline osprey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bristol RO request please
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 15 August 09 18:46 BST (UK) »
the record office will supply you with a copy for a fee. Email them with the details of what you want and they will let you know the cost.

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/leisure-and-culture/records-and-archives/
Cornwall: Allen, Bevan, Bosisto, Carnpezzack, Donithorn, Huddy, James, Retallack, Russell, Vincent, Yeoman
Cards: Thomas (Llanbadarn Fawr)
Glam: Bowler, Cram, Galloway, James, Thomas, Watkins
Lincs: Coupland, Cram
Mon: Cram, Gwyn, John, Philpot, Smart, Watkins
Pembs: Edwards (St. Dogmael's)
Yorks: Airey, Bowler, Elliott, Hare, Hewitt, Kellett, Kemp, Stephenson, Tebb

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ranaridibunda

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bristol RO request please
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 15 August 09 20:45 BST (UK) »
Hi

Thank you so much. I will do :-)

Cheers
Karen
RIDOUT from Sherborne, Bath and London .... please visit my RIDOUT website and blog :-)