Author Topic: Stewart !! re death at sea of Harvey  (Read 1664 times)

Offline dizer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Stewart !! re death at sea of Harvey
« on: Thursday 13 August 09 21:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Stewart
You very kindly gave me some details of a death at sea of Charles Harvey last week.  Is it possible you can tell me where the details came from as I cannot find anything to match anywhere and I'd really like to try and get the certificate or use the info to try and find out more.
Many thanks
Diane
Turpin (Essex)  Challis (Essex) Chamberlain (Somerset) Harvey (Burnham Essex) Goodchild (Alton) Knights (Alton)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Stewart !! re death at sea of Harvey
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 13 August 09 23:43 BST (UK) »
Hi

This should have been posted on your original link as Stewart would then get a notification.  He may not see this post

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,397153.msg2686007.html#msg2686007
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dizer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stewart !! re death at sea of Harvey
« Reply #2 on: Friday 14 August 09 10:16 BST (UK) »
OK thanks Carole - will do !
Turpin (Essex)  Challis (Essex) Chamberlain (Somerset) Harvey (Burnham Essex) Goodchild (Alton) Knights (Alton)