Author Topic: Dublin Marriage Certificate  (Read 3904 times)

Offline toddy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Dublin Marriage Certificate
« on: Thursday 03 March 05 06:46 GMT (UK) »
Can Any Help me locate a marriage certificate for a Edwin Warburton and Maria Helen Murray, they where married in Dublin in the 1880's. Also looking For a birth certificte for there eldest son Thomas born in Dublin about 1884. Edwin was born in England about 1850 and Maria was born at sea .(some where in the Indian ocean!!)They moved to Scotland in 1890, ANY info on this family would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
                                                            John Todd
                                                                 Glasgowcolor]
ErrorSPAM
REPORT THIS POST AS SPAM (Use 'Report to Moderator'). DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN THIS POST. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PERSON.
][/color]
ErrorSPAM
REPORT THIS POST AS SPAM (Use 'Report to Moderator'). DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN THIS POST. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PERSON.
][/color]
ErrorSPAM
][/color]
ErrorSPAM
][/color]
ErrorSPAM
][/color]

Offline Shirley Sweetland

• RootsChat Senior
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: Dublin Marriage Certificate
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 03 March 05 08:37 GMT (UK) »
Hi Toddy their marriage would be on Irish Civil registration records. English births from Sept quarter 1837 are on the GRO index. With the info from these records you can obtain certificates.

The Mormon church family history libraries usually hold these records or you can order them in at a small cost.

Regards
Shirley
West Oz
Sweetland-Sth London/Wilts
Dalton- Battersea/Mitcham/Merton/City of London
Godwin- Wilts
Murison- Scotland/USA/Quebec
Skinner/Latter/Moon - Tonbridge & Wadhurst
Banks - Merton, Surrey

Offline toddy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 03 March 05 15:08 GMT (UK) »
I have tried the Mormon Centre, But could not find it.  I was hoping someone would be visiting the Dublin Registation of Births and Marriges Centre and do a quick check for me.!! But thanks very much for the reply away.
                                                    Thanks
                                                         John

Offline kated

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Woman on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 08 March 05 15:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Were you looking at the Irish records not the English?!! They start at 1864. If you can't find them on the indexes in the Mormon centre, they won't be in the GRO index either.

Kate
Census transcriptions Crown Copyright, www.NationalArchives.gov.uk

Prior,Blyth,Ellis:Halstead, Ramsey Essex
Blyth,Faeres,Smith:Suffolk
Ballard, Driscoll, Costen,Miller:Kent
Driscoll, Ragan: Cork
Miller: Hardwick
Hardy: Burton, Derby, Ruddington