Author Topic: Looking for rootweb poster Shirley aka 'birdline'.  (Read 1076 times)

Offline gene-genie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Looking for rootweb poster Shirley aka 'birdline'.
« on: Wednesday 26 August 09 13:16 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me get in contact with Shirley Smuts - she apparently lives in Australia (where I don't know) and has posted as 'birdline' on rootsweb boards for Devon & South Africa.  Unfortunately, although the email given was active in April this year, my message to her bounced.  I checked  I'd got the address right, but no luck.

There is a lady of that name on Facebook, but as I'm not a member, I can't contact her. 

We are defanately connected via Devon ancestors - I'd like to get in touch.  If you know her send me a PM.

Thanks. :)
BRISTOL/GLS/LON:
DENNING -  RIDDLE-DENNING. & Glam TANNER-DENNING, MORGAN, THOMAS, RICE-ADAMS, RITCHINGS, PINGSTONE
DEV:18thC  RICE, Mary, ADAMS, CLARKE,STENTAFORD. MICHLEMORE.
HANTS: RICE-ADAMS, RICE-DEVEREUX-ADAMS (S'hampton), PIPER.  (Hants)
All GLS/Glam/Brks: TOVEY,  WESLEY/WASLEY, GLS/GLAM.  MARSHALL, PEARSON, GREEN, JAYNES  COOMBES, TOMBS.
LANCS: DUNN, Manc. BROWN Dorset
CHS: BROMILEY
SOM:  BALCH.
WLS:  MORRIS, MGY/DEN, WMS, GRIFFITHS,
WTS/Lon: SKUSE
BRKS/Lon: CHURCH. WAKEFIELD

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.