Author Topic: Mystery Photos ADDISON--DEY--MACKIE--MCCOUBREY  (Read 2292 times)

Offline christinecorene

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mystery Photos ADDISON--DEY--MACKIE--MCCOUBREY
« on: Tuesday 01 September 09 02:12 BST (UK) »
I have recently acquired a box full of old photos that may be from my MACKIE--ADDISON--MCCOUBREY--DEY family lines in the Huntly, Cairney, Dufftown and surrounding areas. Please follow this link to view the pics and please let me know if anyone has a match!!!  Thanks Joanne Patillo for posting this link on the Aberdeenshire site!

http://www.queenslandfamilytrees.com/showalbum.php?albumID=11

Christine

Offline tracytats

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mystery Photos ADDISON--DEY--MACKIE--MCCOUBREY
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 04 April 21 01:58 BST (UK) »
Hello Christine,
 I came across one of your photos on Queensland family tree it was a photo in an album called Addison mackie scan 114 WM Paterson I believe this photo to be of my husbands great grandfather and the photo was taken by his father who was a photographer.
It would be great if your able to say how/ if your connection to him and where you found the photo. My husbands grandfather was born out of wedlock and William didn’t marry his mother he did marry another woman a few years later called Isabella Caldwell green ( I have her photo ) before moving to the US.
Are you able to share the book you speak of on the other site please.
I wasn’t sure how to contact you on the other site as I don’t have a longin so I have messaged the contact page then I noticed it said about roots chat.
Thank you.