Author Topic: Ann Ronald and Mary Ronald  (Read 1935 times)

Offline clazey

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Ann Ronald and Mary Ronald
« on: Thursday 10 September 09 03:30 BST (UK) »
I am looking for Ronald families who might have Mary Ronald who married John Tough 18/8/1788 Auchindoir & Kearn and Francis Tough married to Ann Ronald 16/11/1784 Same as above.  I hope they were sisters.  I would love to be able to prove that John and Francis were brothers.

Francis I suspect would be my 5x great grandfather.

Thank you for any information!

Sharon
Tough, Keith, Kerr, Donaldson, Clazey, Stephenson, Jardine, Spry, Jewell. Oswald, Middlemiss, Harper, Carter, Hutchinson, Scott, Lamb.

Offline pollymann

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ann Ronald and Mary Ronald
« Reply #1 on: Friday 25 January 13 08:48 GMT (UK) »
Just found this post by accident. Are you still looking for information? My 5x great-grandfather was John Tough married to Mary Ronald.
Pauline
Henderson, McCormack, Smith, Dalziel, Robison, Muirhead, Riddick, Irving, Raffle, McKeig, McGhie, McCulloch, Walker, Murray, Blacklock, Beaty. McKie, Wilson, Dickson, Holliday, Robson, Bryden, Muir - Dumfriessshire /Kirkcudbrightshire.
Tough, Gordon, Allan, Henry/Hendry, Reid, Pirie, Hardie, Longmuir, Leslie, Copland, Forbes, Thompson, Rutherford, Meldrum, Leid, Ironside, Rennie, Ronald, Thom, Simpson, Wilson, Sim and Young - Aberdeenshire/Banffshire.
Noble, Gray, Bird - Durham/Northumberland

Offline clazey

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Ann Ronald and Mary Ronald
« Reply #2 on: Monday 28 January 13 22:46 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your reply.  I and one other researcher have been looking for the parents of Peter Tough who married Anne Keith in 1833.  Their first born son was named John and it was suggested by another researcher that the Ronald connection was the correct one however....we can find NO record of Peter's birth.  He had a brother, Alexander, who was a witness at his wedding and I have had no problems finding him but again, no record of who his parents were.

Thank you again.

sharon
Tough, Keith, Kerr, Donaldson, Clazey, Stephenson, Jardine, Spry, Jewell. Oswald, Middlemiss, Harper, Carter, Hutchinson, Scott, Lamb.