Author Topic: Denbighshire Records Office lookup request  (Read 834 times)

Offline Atcherley.org.uk

• RootsChat Extra
  • I used to think genealogy was the study of genies.
    • View Profile
Denbighshire Records Office lookup request
« on: Sunday 13 September 09 21:37 BST (UK) »
I would be grateful if someone visiting the Denbighshire Records office at some point in the coming days or weeks could take a look at any or all of the following and let me know what information they contain on the persons named. In priority order, they are:

DD/CP/757-9 - Thomas Acherley of Twyford, Salop, Gent (1744)

DD/WY/678-84 - John Atcherley of Twyford (later West Felton), Salop, Gent (1721 1734)

DD/WY/4459-61 - Thomas Atcherley of Marton, Salop, tanner (1658 1662)

DD/WY/4964 - Thomas Atcherley (1658)

CD/LA/1/1,6-11 - Muriel Hope Atcherley of Welsh Frankton, Salop, spinster (1898 1912)

The Twyford A(t)cherleys, Thomas and John, are of particular interest - any information in the records regarding other family members and their relationships would be very gratefully received.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with these records.

Steve
Atcherley: all locations. Jones and Price: Shrops. Thacker, Gilbert, Hall, Bratton, Myatt, Hawkins, Richards, Tomkinson/Tonkinson, Roden - all Staffs (Church Eaton / Eccleshall / Ellenhall / Gnosall / High Offley / Seighford areas). Jackson: Abbots Bromley & Aston/Birmingham. Talbot: Abbots Bromley, Staffs. Arnott: Oxfordshire.  Lawrence: Birmingham. Bason: Warks. Arlidge/Aldridge: Northants/Oxon. Thornborough: Warks.