Author Topic: charles retallick  (Read 1695 times)

Offline mcconnell922

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: charles retallick
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 03 August 13 00:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Shirley, thanks for you reply, I'm sorry I don't have any information on Charles death. My Husband is Charles' wife Maggies great great  nephew, Cassie her sister is my husbands great grandmother. I have a fair bit if info on that side of the family and live in Cornwall so let me know if you want to know anything and if your husband is related in any way
I would love to hear from you
Clare

Offline shirleywhirley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 03 August 13 10:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Clare,
My Father-in-Law has loads of postcards from Cassandra written to Viole dating back to the early 1900s, they obviously had a very close relationship.  We also have 2 numbers which we believe to be grave numbers but no idea where they are located.
We also live in Cornwall, so was wondering if maybe you would like to arrange a meet and show you the postcards (about 150 of them!) and bible?
I am a bit of a novice on family history so any information would be gratefully received! We are going to Veryan on Sunday to try and find the grave that you mentioned.  Don't suppose you know where New House, Roche Road is? This address comes up a lot but we can't find where they actually lived.
Thanks, Shirley

Offline mcconnell922

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 03 August 13 10:39 BST (UK) »
have personal messaged you Shirley :)