Author Topic: *Completed*Look Up, please, at The Australian Institute of Genealogical Studies  (Read 1499 times)

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Update 14th July 2010.....
I no longer require a look-up on microfilm as I was, quite unexpectedly,  very fortunate to be given access to the original book.

:)

Does anyone ever get the chance to go to this library? If yes, according to their Ireland General Catalogue of Fiche, Film and CD's, they have available for research within the library,  the following, on (Film Irl Gen  28):

Description Book, Seagoe Yeomanry Corps, 1831-c1855.
     (Gives Roll of Men in alpha sequence from 1831-c1855, with many interesting                       observations relative to issues of arms, transfers to Armagh Militia, police, etc., also              details such as deaths & enrolments ). 

I would be very interested in a look-up in this and would be happy to provide the family name if anyone can oblige.
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .