Author Topic: McIntosh of Moulin & Dunkeld  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Kycowboy41

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McIntosh of Moulin & Dunkeld
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 14 November 09 15:56 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your recent reply. Thats kind of the information I have too but have never been able to document the evidence. I would be interested to know more about the Cameron side if you have anything you think might add some details to Isobels life story such as her parents and other details.

Since you viewed the original OPR's is ther a way you can send a copy to me? I also do not know where to access the militia records, can you tell me where I might find them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kenneth McIntosh

Offline Cambron

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 14 November 09 16:38 GMT (UK) »
I've sent you a personal message for you to reply to

regards

Cambron

Offline R.Reid

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 05 February 20 16:56 GMT (UK) »
hey guys, well family i guess! since we are looking into the same thing.i know a little bit of information that you might find helpful i don't know, but some of the information you have provided jas been helpful to me as it fills in some blank spaces i have! i don't know much, but relevant to this, i am a descendant from my grandfather david henry reids' mother janet mcintosh pearce, who came from jessie mcintosh, who came from james f mcintosh, who came from alexander mcintosh, who came from alexander mcintosh. blugh... james was born 1825, alexander his dad on 9/11 1792 redgorton & his dad about 1770. thats about as far back as i know aswell. you probably know more than me.