Author Topic: lovett  (Read 18980 times)

Offline aug

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: lovett
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 26 December 10 03:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I sent you a pm hope you received as my pc playing up..

jew
:)

Offline aug

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 27 December 10 02:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I sent you message pm.. I'm not sure if you got my message my pc been playing up.
Nice to hear from you. My mum is june. I have been have been trying to find out about my grandads siblings.
I go over to the grave of my G-grandparents Alfred and martha and their daughter dorothy. At Queens road croydon.. So would be great to know about you and the others. I was trying to find dorothy until i found out she passed away in 2009.. I hope to hear from you.

jew x
:)

Offline Prufrock

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Foster family
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 28 December 10 11:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi J,
I did receive your message, I am unable to reply...maybe because I have only just joined...could you send me your personal email - it will be easier (I would send you mine if I were able to access the private message area).
I have not heard of Susan Randall; who is she?
I can fill you in lots of detail on my family (Foster), incidentally, you are aware your Grandad had three brothers - Alfred, Walter and John?
Your Grandad was always known to my Grandad(Alfred)and his two brothers, Walter and John, as Chrissy. As a child I knew Walter and John very well, I knew John as I got older as he survived my Grandad and Walter by some years.
I did not know Martha (she died around the time I was born), but I knew the"old man"as my GGrandad was often referred to as (by my Grandad, Walter and John). I have an old family friend who remembers Martha well (the friend was close to both my grandparents and my Dad).
I have huge collection of family photographs dating back to the 1920s (maybe 6 or so with Chrissy in).
Where do you live? I am in the Lincolnshire Wolds, I am often in the south as I travel for work and have relatives on the Sussex coast.
Regards, J.

Offline Boblima

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 01 August 11 12:46 BST (UK) »
Hello again Tancor,

I've just been re reading the messages following your oeriginal enquiry for the ovetts of Croydon etc. did evrything get resolved ?? have you got the answers you were oooking for ??

Regards,

Bob Lima
Lovett; Hertfordshire. Essex. Lancashire.

Offline lrbaharier1954

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday 25 March 16 20:55 GMT (UK) »
Vivian is my cousin & I believe she has moved to Canterbury now. Walter Lovett was my Great Grandfather, as I decent from his daughter Elizabeth, Lizzie or Betty who married Jack Garcia,
they ran the Toy stall in Surrey street. And she converted to Judaism in the late 1920's at Bevis Marks synagogue

Offline tancor1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: lovett(Clotilde)
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 09 March 19 16:09 GMT (UK) »
I know it is many years since i put on my request for help about Clotilde that married my 3XGGrandfather, but thanks to putting my request on Europe board in 2018, they came back with the final brick for my wall,the marriage of George lovett to Claudine not Clotilde it is his marriage because it gives his birth date also the names of his parents.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: French GGGGrandmother
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 12 September 18 11:33 BST (UK) »
Georges LOVETH, soldat du train royal des charrois de l'armée anglaise en cantonnement en cette commune, né à Strendham dans le comté de Surry en Angleterre le 16 janvier 1790, fils légitime de feu James LOVETH, décédé à Mitcham dans le comté de Surry le 5 décembre 1803, et de feue Frances WESTON décédée le 21 décembre 1817 à Nessteton près de Hemelhem-estaed Hartforshers

Claudine Josephe MARQUANT, âgée de 19 ans, née en cette commune le 15 prairial an septième de la République & y domiciliée, fille naturelle née hors mariage de François Joseph MARQUANT, âgé de 63 ans, journalier, domicilié en cette commune ... et de feue Florence DUFRENE décédée en cette dite commune