Author Topic: Petts Family - Brick Wall  (Read 16281 times)

Offline cjl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Petts Family - Brick Wall
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 16 August 12 21:32 BST (UK) »
Wends1964

I very warm welcome to Rootschat.  I would be more than happy to help you in anyway that I can with your Petts family research.  You never know we may even find a connection between our two families :) 

If you could give me a little more information i.e. names and dates of birth (not for anyone who is still living) I will try my best to assist you in any way that I can.

Best Wishes
CJL
Redshaw -  Yorkshire.
 Ireland - East Yorkshire,
Slater - East Yorkshire,
Petts - Yorkshire, Derbyshire,
 Hughes - Yorkshire, Staffordshire,
Blackham - Derbyshire, Staffordshire,
Mason - Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Huntingdonshire
Leach - Thornton, West Yorkshire
Driver - Thornton, West Yorkshire
Ambler - Thornton, West Yorkshire
Drake -  Thornton, West Yorkshire
Holland - Staffordshire, Durham
Owen - Staffordshire, Gloucestershire

Offline adelecc1

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 23 August 18 17:38 BST (UK) »
Hi
I've taken the plunge and started my husbands family history on the Petts line from Derby  :)
My hubby is the great grandson of George Henry (junior) who married Sarah ann Marsh in Leeds, they had a son called Ernest who is my husbands grandfather.
Ernest, along with his employer and other employees moved to Shropshire around 1920's where he married Mildred, who was another employee that had moved with Ernest from Huddersfield at the time.
If there are any other descendants of George senior and Rosanna (various spellings on the census) I would be happy for you to get in touch perhaps together we can extend the Petts line.
Thankyou for reading  :)

Offline morris.merryweather

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 03 August 21 17:12 BST (UK) »
I will be away for about a week, but if you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will send
you a copy of the removal order.

Spendlove

Hi, I'm also researching Ambrose Blackham. Could you tell me where I can see the removal order from 1804/1805 ? I'm a new user so can't seem to send messages, but if you message me I can provide my email address. Thanks

Offline morris.merryweather

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 05 August 21 06:53 BST (UK) »
I will be away for about a week, but if you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will send
you a copy of the removal order.

Spendlove

Hi, I'm also researching Ambrose Blackham. Could you tell me where I can see the removal order from 1804/1805 ? I'm a new user so can't seem to send messages, but if you message me I can provide my email address. Thanks

Got it now...thanks !