Author Topic: Trumpington P R Lookup please COMPLETE  (Read 1586 times)

Offline avidt

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Trumpington P R Lookup please COMPLETE
« on: Sunday 29 November 09 14:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Looking for a marriage of Thomas Tunwll & Ann Bland in 1762 please

Many Thanks

David ;)

Query completed Many Thansk

Offline Paco

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Trumpington P R Lookup please
« Reply #1 on: Monday 30 November 09 14:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
Thomas Tunwell of St Botolph Cambs, married Ann Bland OTP 10/10/1762 by licence at Trumpington Cambs. Witness's; Barthw Fuller and Hannah Waller.
regards.
Essex/Dorset/Berks

Offline avidt

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 November 09 18:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Paco

Thansk I received that info from another poster the other day

Kind Regards

David :)

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 01 December 09 19:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi David

Please try to update your requests if you already have the information, to avoid annoying people who are doing the look-ups for you.

It helps if they don't pass the information by PM but post the results of their searches here for all to see.

Many thanks and kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline avidt

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 01 December 09 19:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Arran Roots

I do apologise, put it down to my advanced age. Could you please tell me how I can copmplete a posting and I will of course comply.

Thank you for your forbearance and advice.

Kind Regards

David

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 01 December 09 19:47 GMT (UK) »
No problem!

If you reply to a topic, like you've just done, saying that you no longer need the info, then that is fine.  It means that anyone reading the thread in future will know that you're happy and they can move on to another request.

If you can manage it, go to the first post in this thread, where you made you original request, and click on Modify.  When the screen changes you can ADD the word "Complete" to the title - then save.

Then the title of the whole thread will say Complete and people will know without having to read through the whole thread.

Give it a go - if you get stuck by all means ask for help and we'll be here for you!

Kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline avidt

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 01 December 09 19:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi  Arran Roots

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to help me. I will go though all my postings and complete them.

Take card

David

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Trumpington P R Lookup please COMPLETE
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 01 December 09 20:47 GMT (UK) »
Bravo!

8)