Author Topic: Ball family (a branch married into Penfolds) SHOWMEN  (Read 17011 times)

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ball family (a branch married into Penfolds) SHOWMEN
« Reply #36 on: Monday 05 November 18 19:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi

does anybody mind if i put on all the research that i did regarding all the names that i tyred my best to find for all the people down the south, i found many records with many names, they are in records that connect to each other, i will no longer write the story's up, i will just put the records name and date on so people who want to will be able to do their reseach easily, it as taken me a long time, many hours and days just looking through reports, i do not wish to offend anybody from down the South of England who only wish to just look for the Ball name, i will put the way to access the story in a week orso, if this is not suitable to anyone please say and i will start another thread, there are names like Ball, Brazil, Beeney, Hilton, Jones, many many names and records, it really as been a honor for me to research all these people, they are all connected to the Gipsies wether you like that or not, that's why i research the way i do, i have tryed to see the bigger picture that binds people together rather than the cruel way that certain people of little substance have tyred to denigrate whole family's in the most lowdown uneducated way, it is a shame but over the years i have witnessed this happen time after time, we all should try and respect each other and help and share the research that we do, it is not about who looks the best, or which family is older than another, it does not matter if you have a distant Aunt or Uncle who were from the Gipsies or evan if you have several old lines going back hundreds of years, Genealogy is not about trying to shame people who you feel are weak, Genealogy is not about siding up with so-called big names, Genealogy is not about pushing forward the false narrative that a man is more than a woman, researchers should be fair and honest not sneaky slivering about looking for victims, Genealogy should first be about unlocking the past in an honest way, records can be twisted in several ways to evan make the truth sound rotten, i will put the records that i have researched on soon then if you see a name like John Jone's that you may be looking for you may then research that record, you can ignore the rest if you see a name like Ambrose Beney and it is not to your liking, it will not take many pages for i will only put the name of the person and the access point of the record, so i will not take up much time or place. I will not be offended the least if evan one person says do not post on this thread, i just wanted to finish the research i was doing for someone who posted on this thread and asked if i had any more information as in records to share.

regards michael

Offline achooo

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ball family (a branch married into Penfolds) SHOWMEN
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 15 March 22 10:17 GMT (UK) »
hi any one know of james/jim ball born 1844.  and in 1871 cencus in wrotham kent   he was brother to  thomas,joseph, william