Author Topic: Draper family  (Read 12992 times)

Offline Alison Chandler

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Draper family
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 09 November 19 23:41 GMT (UK) »
On Sidney Draper , further information i have been given by a friend of his is that Sidney was moved to Blantyre House Prison in Kent where he was released from around 2003/2004 . His friend Anthony Edwards met Sidney in Kent where Sidney was living at the time , Anthony got the impression that Sid was no longer in a relationship . At that time Sidney was in good health . There was no talk of Sidney moving abroad to live.

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 10 November 19 00:10 GMT (UK) »
Have you got an approximate age for Sidney?

Offline Alison Chandler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 11 November 19 21:50 GMT (UK) »
Yes Sidney was born in March 1948 .

Offline Gorgeousgob

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 24 November 20 11:37 GMT (UK) »
I met sid and rosie, around 2001-2 . We spent xmas and new year with them, they had a finca with a few stray dogs theyd taken in. On the costa del sol.up in hills,Although they were thinking of moving, as lights were appearing on the hillside opposite, hed say if i can see them, they can see me. they wanted to be remote. SHe would pick us up a few towns down. Around el hourin.  He was fit and healthy around late 50s at time.  His young son would visit him. Never knew of any other kids. Lad was around 10 i think. Fussy eater. Rosie never had any kids. Her family were land owners, they also owned big buildings up in liverpool. I had some pics wed taken with instant cam. Have not heard about him for years,always thought he was still out of jail, never captured. He lived a quiet simple life, He was a lovely fella.

Offline bikermickau

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 24 November 20 14:14 GMT (UK) »
My 5th Great Grandparents - William Draper married Jane Simmonds 1785 Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire, England. 8 children.

Their son and my 4th Great Grandparents - Abraham Draper married Louisa Harris 1811 Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire, England. 7 children.

Their son and my 3rd Great Grandparents - George Draper married Sarah Kirby 1841 Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire, England. 5 children.

Their son and my 2nd Great Grandparents - Joseph Draper married Alice Stratton 1870 Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire, England. 12 children.

Their daughter and my Great Grandparents - Hannah Draper married Edgar Harold Jeffs 1903 Leicester St Barnabas, Leicestershire, England. They immigrated to Queensland, Australia 1909

I don't have much on the descendants of the siblings of my direct Draper ancestors, that may change in the future.

Mick

Is there anyone else who is doing the Draper family tree.My family come from Herfordshire,enfield.Edmonton,Tottenham
If there is anyone else who has a instread in this name i would love to hear from them
Many thanks
Dee.
Jeffs - Northamptonshire to Leicestershire to Queensland, Australia
Lewis - Wales to Gloucestershire to NSW & Queensland, Australia
Iddols & Baylis - Gloucestershire
Mary Jones, daughter of James Jones and Eliza - born abt 1864 Staffordshire, died 1948 Queensland, Australia
Dorans - Ireland to Scotland to Queensland, Australia
Ralph - Ireland to Scotland to Queensland, Australia
Reedy - Ireland to NSW & Queensland, Australia
Bradbury (False name?) - Oxfordshire to Queensland, Australia