Author Topic: Ballyjamesduff  (Read 2714 times)

Offline troublescool

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Ballyjamesduff
« on: Sunday 07 February 10 22:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi. I am looking for the relatives of my mother who was born in Ballyjamesduff in 1947. She was called Rose Marie and was adopted by Mr & Mrs Lynch. She died in 1981 in England. Can anyone help cos I really don't know where to start!!!
Looking for Rose Marie's ancestors. Born 11th (or 7th) March 1947 in Ballyjamesduff; Co Cavan. Adopted by Lynch, died 1981

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Ballyjamesduff
« Reply #1 on: Monday 08 February 10 08:04 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat but this is a forum for tracing ancestors not living people. If anyone can help with information it would be best to do so by PM (personal message)- you'll both need to make 3 posts first- rather than on this thread.
Meanwhile, there are suggestions about tracing living relatives in the Living People section of the Help Pages.
www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php#living
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline troublescool

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 08 February 10 08:18 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply. I AM trying to trace my ancestors. My mother is not a living person and is an ancestor. I will use IM.
Looking for Rose Marie's ancestors. Born 11th (or 7th) March 1947 in Ballyjamesduff; Co Cavan. Adopted by Lynch, died 1981

Offline bodger

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • bodger sen. jun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 08 February 10 08:54 GMT (UK) »
Troublescool, have you any details, mothers surmame, date she left Ballyjamesduff, was she adopted there or in England, if in England , whereabouts?
I live in the Ballyjamesduff area, and could make  enquiries if you have more details. If you don't want to publish details, pm. me, click on me on the left on the forum page, it will bring up my profile, and you can send from there.
                                  bodger
Attenborough, Bacon,Melbourne, Thorpe, Ride,Simpson/ Derbyshire, Judson,Bacon,/Keighley,
Lockett/ Manchester, Harling/ Lancaster & Manchester