Author Topic: Agnes Hall (Née Scott)  (Read 2663 times)

Offline erbooker

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Agnes Hall (Née Scott)
« on: Saturday 27 March 10 11:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I'm currently researching Agnes C. Scott and have come to a bit of a dead end.

She was born in Linton, Roxburghshire somewhere between 1774-6 and died in London on the 24th November 1846.
Around 1796 she married Robert Hall, also of Roxburgh (possibly Oxnam), born 1770.

If anybody is able to help, or has any information on this family, that would be extremely useful!

Emily

Offline nanato5

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Agnes Hall (Née Scott)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 08 May 10 18:14 BST (UK) »
do you have the names of the 8 children to this couple,robert hall and agnes scott,its coming up on igi as all unavailable but if you just do parents name and leave childrens names blank it gives all names and dates for this couple.andrew,william,james,ralph,george,janet,john,robert.all born roxburgh,hope this helps,eva.
mcgilp & pringle,kilbride ,bute                                                 
mackie,fife .                                                                 
brabender& pringle,glasgow.edward biggar,peebles                                                 
pringle&brown,& aitken,glasgow ,                                                           
wight,east lothian & borders.little,lothian.

Offline alan14578

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Agnes Hall (Née Scott)
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 09 May 10 16:35 BST (UK) »
erbooker.  The only Agnes Scott I can see in the OPRs for Roxburghshire at Linton is Agnes born 26-1-1772 to james Scott/ Margaret Potts  but I cant see their marriage in the OPRs indexes for Rox or Selk.
alan
turnbull- Scottish Borders ,Caithness and East Lothian
waddell-roxburghshire
foord/ford -perthshire and borders
crosbie-scot borders
galloway-scot borders