Author Topic: de Ste Croix  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Lisa B

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
de Ste Croix
« on: Wednesday 07 April 10 23:03 BST (UK) »
I would be greatful if someone could look up for me the parents of Jacques (James) de Ste. Croix. James born 1776 died 1842 married Jeanne Perchard 1803 St Heliers.
Lisa :-)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Hill

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: de Ste Croix
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 14 April 10 12:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Lisa

JJdeSC was baptised in St Helier, 10th Oct 1776, son of Matthieu de St Croix and Francoise Cosnet. Jacques Amice and Jeanne Lempreier were God-Parents.

Stewart

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lisa B

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: de Ste Croix
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 08 May 11 21:07 BST (UK) »
If I may, could I have a lookup for the parent details of this Matthieu de Ste Croix and if available his wife Francois Cosnet. This couple had two sons Moise and the Jacques mentioned but I'm not sure of birth details for Matthieu except that he was born in St Helier probably around 1750's. Thanks