Author Topic: Handleys working the watermills Aberedw area  (Read 17119 times)

Offline omega 1

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Handleys working the watermills Aberedw area
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 18 August 11 10:02 BST (UK) »
Hello

Click on members name on the left.This will bring up a box,scroll down & you will find send this rootschatter a message(words to that effect),click on that.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

omega :)
Pembrokeshire
James,Gibby,David/Davies,Evan/s,Edward,Thomas,Griffith,Brown,Richards,Phillipps
Carmarthenshire
Thomas,Wilkin,James
Glamorganshire
James
Husbands side
Sussex,Mitchell,White,Hew/Hugh,Peter/s,Lower,Goring,Skinner,Cavey,Padgham,Brann,Graves,Hards,Easton,Moon,Gibb/s,Shepherd
Kent,Curties,Harris/Cleverly
Buckinhamshire
Shephard,Tuck,Philips

Scotland,Riddle

Todd,could be Old Windsor or somewhere I Lincolnshire,John Todd didn't seem to know

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lizzie F

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 18 August 11 23:21 BST (UK) »
Thanks Omega1

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Norman101

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 09 December 16 14:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi Lizzie

I hope that your RootsChat account is still live and that you see this message.

I have just been looking at the site after a long break and found your exchanges in 2010 with Martin and John regarding the Handley family.  In the course of the exchanges you mentioned that I had told you about Talgarth Mill and Rebecca Handley, which suggests that we had been in contact.  I file all correspondence regarding family history but cannot find any references to such a contact which would have been by email.  It would have been at the time when Gwlythin was seriously ill and I did't follow my normal proceedures.  Do you have records of our conversations.

Gwlythin subsequently passed away and I am only just getting back into family history after moving house.

Regards

Norman