Author Topic: Duggans - Dublin  (Read 33410 times)

Offline grizzly1

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Duggans - Dublin
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday 10 July 12 00:50 BST (UK) »
hi thanks for post.My fathers family is a bit of a mystery he was born 1935 thomas leo duggan.His mother was vanny duggan he did not know his father he was never told what happend to him.But his granmother whitch is vannys mother was called mary duggan. Mary duggan was the person who brought my father up her maiden name was powell. she married  james duggan when my dad lived in dublin he lived in st marys masion sean mcdermott street.He also had a half sister called margaret duggan i remenber her she lived in dublin all her life. THANKS
i knew the late tommy duggan and his brother from st marys mansions, they both passed away within a few years of each other apprx 12-15yrs ago..there was also a rita duggan.

Offline Ogof95

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Duggans - Dublin
« Reply #64 on: Friday 30 December 22 12:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone, I have a copy at home, I will pull it out as soon as I can! Maybe there were two Silvesters!

Julia Keely and Michael Duggan were my g-great grandparents. Their daughter Frances Duggan (1862), was my great grandmother and died in 1948. My aunt who is alive and well, remembers her.

I have a Silvester (1830) as Julia’s brother, and Sylverster (1895) as her grandson.