Author Topic: Edwin Herbert EVANS  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Brian1948

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Edwin Herbert EVANS
« on: Monday 26 April 10 12:10 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find out more about Edwin Herbert EVANS who was born on 30th June 1883 in Toxteth Park, Liverpool and married Lily Agnes BLOWS on 30th June 1909. I believe he died in 1960 on the Wirral (and may have been living at The Cairns, North Road, New Brighton at the time of his death). At the time of the 1911 census Edwin and Lily lived at 24 Thorneycroft Road, Liverpool and I believe they continued to live there until at least 1938. I also understand that Edwin Herbert EVANS ran a car body workshop in 15, Back Canning Street, Liverpool 8. I believe that they had two sons (Eric EVANS, born in 1911 and Dennis E EVANS, born on 26th May 1921) but I do not know what happened to them.

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
Re: Edwin Herbert EVANS
« Reply #1 on: Monday 26 April 10 14:23 BST (UK) »
Lucky you - somebody researching this family has already made enquiries on the Liverpool FHS Forum.

http://liverpool-genealogy.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9554
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)