Author Topic: burial of William Joseph Barnes feb 1928 Willesden?  (Read 1144 times)

Offline dsmillers

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
burial of William Joseph Barnes feb 1928 Willesden?
« on: Wednesday 28 April 10 16:49 BST (UK) »
I am looking for the burial of William Joseph Barnes . He died 2 feb 1928 in Willesden. He was born 1889 so was 38yrs old when he died. I am trying to find where he is buried. He died Willesden but his father was living in Battersea at the time. Desperate to find where he is!! His mother died giving birth and was buried in Essex, so he could be anywhere! Can anyone help me?

Offline Valda

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: burial of William Joseph Barnes feb 1928 Willesden?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 28 April 10 18:10 BST (UK) »
Hi

please read the guide at the top of the London and Middlesex main and look up boards

A guide to burials in London

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,403492.0.html

It can really be a daunting task finding burials in London at that the best of times and unless the burial look up request is very specific this isn't really a request which be helped by a look up. To track this burial is likely to take quite a bit of 'leg work' and could be costly as cemeteries can charge quite high amounts for searches. The guide at least lists all the possible cemeteries in the areas of London you specify, so gives you a starting point and contact links.

Regards

Valda
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline dsmillers

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 27 November 18 14:04 GMT (UK) »
i am still searching for his burial if anyone can help me. He had a tragic life - his mum died in childbirth, his wife died when she was very young and his first child died at 7hours old. His second wife then ran away with his loger!He committed suicide by gas poisoning after all these events. I would love to be able to find him.

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 27 November 18 16:45 GMT (UK) »
Search methods have not really changed.
You need to ask individual cemeteries (at your own cost).

Pauline
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.