Author Topic: John B HELSDON & Adeliza/Adelina STEWART QLD  (Read 17827 times)

Offline suotto

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John B HELSDON & Adeliza/Adelina STEWART QLD
« Reply #99 on: Sunday 25 March 12 07:19 BST (UK) »
Another old photo found in the records : could be  Adeliza ... by the look of the outfit  late 1800,s or early 1900's Photo taken in an Adelaide studio

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline suomi

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John B HELSDON & Adeliza/Adelina STEWART QLD
« Reply #100 on: Sunday 25 March 12 08:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Suotto,

I am thrilled with the photos and information.
Thank you so much.

Could I send the other photos to you via personal e-mail as I don't want to post any more photos on Rootschat.

Yes I am on the Stewart side and the only one with a keen interest in the Stewart family history.
My father in-laws grandfather is Adeliza's brother Archibald.
I  told my father in-law  today of the findings so far while visiting.
He is heading towards 80 years old and is not really interested, but takes in what I told him.
You wouldn't think he is heading towards 80.

I can send you my e-mail address 1st through the Personal Message option if you are OK with that.

I haven't used it before but I will give it a go.

I only got on here just before - have been running around visiting rellies today.

Thanks again

T

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.