Author Topic: Corbett  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Katrina123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Corbett
« on: Tuesday 08 June 10 21:52 BST (UK) »
Hiya, ive been give this mission to make sense and find some answers in regards to my great grandfather. I dont really know where to start or what to do so if anyone could give me some tips id be happy

Thanks

katrina

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
Re: Corbett
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 June 10 22:28 BST (UK) »
hi,,just tell us what you know....his name..year of birth...where he was from...did he marry...if so to whom......we will do our best to put you on the right track........also....what exactly are you trying to find out.....are you looking to trace your family back?   ;)
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 08 June 10 22:50 BST (UK) »
hi,,just seen your other post....so you are trying to find out about

your great grandfather born in wales 1902, Alexander Bert Corbett
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline GROWMORE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 10 June 10 07:10 BST (UK) »
someone has got in touch with me to give me the history of the corbett family going back to 18 70 i will try to give all the infro i get to post on your rootschat page anthony corbett

Offline Katrina123

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 11 June 10 10:07 BST (UK) »
thanks for that, it would really help me as im stuck  ;D