Author Topic: Harry Neal old census Rotherham  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Vintage Aus

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Harry Neal old census Rotherham
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 30 December 18 09:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Shonagh, my grandfather is also Harry Neal, died in Hull. I’ve heard the name Minnie Dent many times. I’m not familiar with your name....My father is Conrad Neal, brother to John Neal (Dd). Harry was married to Edith. I’m sure you have this info already?

Offline winston

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 30 December 18 10:03 GMT (UK) »
Hope Shonagh is still active on the email system to be notified of this as it was March this year when she was last on group page
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Blakeley in Batley West Yorks
Turner in Hanging Heaton West Yorkshire
Dann last known area Soothill West Yorks
Hirst in Hanging heaton W Yorks
Moss in Morley and Leeds
Parker in Morley W Yorks
Parker in Hull E Yorks
Tilburns in Morley W Yorks

Offline Shonagh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 09 January 19 17:07 GMT (UK) »
I have just found the message from Vintage Aus - I wasn't notified - as you quite rightly said - I have not been on this site since March last year and very infrequently before that.

I've sent a PM to Vintage Aus but am unsure as to whether it went through as I attempted to add an addendum which would not go through as apparently his Box is full.

I would very much like to hear from him.

Thanks

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 15 January 19 19:34 GMT (UK) »
New posters need to make 2 posts before the personal message system works. Once Vintage Aus has replied again, you can both use the personaql message system.
Looks as if they logged on 2 January 2019

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Shonagh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 26 January 19 16:50 GMT (UK) »
I seem to be having problems contacting you as it would appear that the personal messaging service doesn't work until you have made more posts or something like that!!  Can you get in touch please.  We are cousins as we share the same grandfather (though different grandmothers).  I made these posts years ago when I was first starting out and have since done lots of research on the Neal family. 

I am aware that Conrad has at least a son and a daughter and also aware that John died but, I believe, has at least one offspring.  I always hoped that one of you would contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Offline Vintage Aus

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 26 January 19 22:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Julie, yes I’ve been having trouble replying. I’d love to chat about our shared heritage. At the moment I’m on holiday with Jean and Conrad. I think it might be easier if we exchanged email addresses. What do you think?

Offline Shonagh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 27 January 19 13:17 GMT (UK) »
Hello

I've sent a PM.  If you receive it you can send an email.  If not then please post again here.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Offline Vintage Aus

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 29 January 19 11:44 GMT (UK) »
I’ve no idea if we’re making progress on getting us both connected on rootschat but I believe this is my second msg so hopefully we’ll be privately linked....awaiting your reply😊