Author Topic: Stringer family  (Read 21871 times)

Offline pamd

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stringer family
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 15:05 BST (UK) »
Martha Stringer and Patrick Delaney are my husbands grandparents please contact me on my email   pamdelaney1947@yahoo.co.uk

Regards

Pam Delaney :)
BLAKE,HARMAN,MURRAY,BROWN;  ISLINGTON,KENSAL GREEN ,KENTISH TOWN,WILLESDEN,HARLESDEN       WARREN,WARRENT,WARRANT,NORMAN,MINNS,LADBROOKE,RASPBERRY,;NORWICH.
DELANEY,;GALWAY AND CLARE .    SWEENEY,CLIFFORD,; KERRY STRINGER,HETHERINGTON.;ANTRIM, TYRONE,CLARE AND DUBLIN

Offline syljun

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 16:04 BST (UK) »
I have Stringer in my family but have not discovered the Irish connection, was told it was very difficult pre 1800. My Stringer family settled in Staffordshire and have a William Stringer marrying 1824 Kingswinford, Staffs so if anyone has a connection would very much like to discover where in Ireland they come from.  My Grandmother being Mary Jane Stringer. Many thanks, Syljun.

Offline pamd

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 17:54 BST (UK) »
I have only gone back to Oliver Stringer abt 1834 and his wife Martha Hetherington abt 1834 but have their children. There is a Mary Jane Peare born 1881 in Clare that is related to them but cant find anything on her.I found a birth record that could be her I might have to take a chance and send for it.
BLAKE,HARMAN,MURRAY,BROWN;  ISLINGTON,KENSAL GREEN ,KENTISH TOWN,WILLESDEN,HARLESDEN       WARREN,WARRENT,WARRANT,NORMAN,MINNS,LADBROOKE,RASPBERRY,;NORWICH.
DELANEY,;GALWAY AND CLARE .    SWEENEY,CLIFFORD,; KERRY STRINGER,HETHERINGTON.;ANTRIM, TYRONE,CLARE AND DUBLIN

Offline thebestmummyo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 22:15 BST (UK) »
He was born in 1918.  Would love to hear from you.  (*).  Are you on Facebook?  It would be great to hear all about the Stringer family.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline pamd

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 22:38 BST (UK) »
Yes im on FB,i will email you in a mo

Pam

Offline pamd

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 10 September 13 22:45 BST (UK) »
Jackie is that you as its the email I have for you x

Offline Monivea

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 18 November 13 21:31 GMT (UK) »
Pam have been trying to find out a bit about Mary Jane peare too. i have her birth year as 1888 going off the census. found her living in sligo in cleveragh house in the 1911 census working as a servant for a man named col William Gregory wood martin. find it fascinating as i work in cleveragh at the moment. have also lived about 2 miles away from knocktopher a few years back possibly on the land where Oliver stringer would have worked as a land stewart. little did i know that my ancestors had been and gone to the same spot years before.

Offline pamd

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday 18 November 13 23:16 GMT (UK) »
Iv sent for her birth cert so hopefully will find out who she belongs to.I'l get back once I find out .Hopefully next week .U have also sent for a birth on a Martha May Delaney 1907 as I think it's a child that died of Martha and Patrick.

On the 1911c there is 5 children my father in law being the last one born in 1910, but it states 7 children born 6 living .So my thinking is the Martha May could hopefully be one but she died 1907 as well but can't for the life of me find number 6.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday 18 November 13 23:23 GMT (UK) »
You are not allowed to post email addresses (that's one of the reasons for the Personal Message system) so you'll need to click on modify, remove the address and then click save. Not sure why the one from September is still here  :-\
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!