Author Topic: GUY family, Chesterfield  (Read 3117 times)

Offline 7igerby7he7ail

• RootsChat Member
  • Where are they?
    • View Profile
GUY family, Chesterfield
« on: Tuesday 27 July 10 07:31 BST (UK) »
Thomas and Ann Maria Guy moved from Madeley in Shropshire to Chesterfield after 1907 and before the 1911 census.
The children were:

William b c1888 Shropshire, Beatrice b 1889 Shropshire, Thomas b c1892 Shropshire, Emma b c1894 Shropshire, John b c1895 Shropshire, James b c1896 Shropshire, Sarah Ann b c1899 Shropshire , Joseph Richard b c1901 Shropshire, Elizabeth b c1904 Shropshire, Albert b c1907 Shropshire and Annie Maria b c1911 in Holmewood, Chesterfield.
Beatrice Guy b 1889 in Madeley Shropshire was my paternal grandmother and I have traced her line back. I am now seeking any descendants of her siblings who originate in the Chesterfield area.
Tree
GAUNT N Staffordshire,GAUNT Manchester.GUY,Shropshire, BARTLEY,Salford, Lancs, NEVILLE,Salford. PHILLIPS,Staffs, MAYER,Staffs,COSSAR,Berwick, E and Mid Lothian and Argyll. HIGGINS,Glasgowand Dunoon,Argyll.GALLAGHER,Argyll,IRISH,Herts.

Offline Bangladore

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: GUY family, Chesterfield
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 November 11 16:08 GMT (UK) »
I knew a Pamela Guy in Chesterfield. She lived on the Greenbank Estate off Ashgate Road - on the west of Chesterfield.  She would have been born in the mid-thirties.
Not much help, but it's the best I can do!