Author Topic: Eastern Cemetery, Easter Road, Edinburgh  (Read 6426 times)

Offline wamhume

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Eastern Cemetery, Easter Road, Edinburgh
« on: Friday 30 July 10 18:51 BST (UK) »
Can anyone help me in obtaining a copy of the grave plot plan for the Eastern Cemetery. I have contacted the owners but they unhelpful.

To be more precise does anyone know where section M is

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline diddymiller

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Eastern Cemetery, Easter Road, Edinburgh
« Reply #1 on: Friday 30 July 10 19:14 BST (UK) »
welcome to RC. i see that it is now owned by a private company. googling the cemetery there is some info about War graves in the cemetery at this site:

http://scottishwargraves.phpbbweb.com/scottishwargraves-ftopic167.html

however if it is not war graves you seek - you will probably find the moderators move this to the appropriate board where locals will see it!!

good luck
Diddy  ;D
Cooks -(Clackmannanshire); Erskines - (fife); Youngs - (Dunfermline); Charltons - (Tyneside ); Skillings - (N.Norfolk); Legg - (N.Yorks, Tyneside) ; Carter - (Durham); Miller -(suffolk); Pattinson -(Lincs)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.