Author Topic: douglas vivier lemarchand  (Read 27058 times)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: douglas vivier lemarchand
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 27 January 22 17:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi Grahamlem,

Shoni Claire Honeycombe posted just the once in 2015 and has not re-visited the website recently but NLeMarchand has been on line in the last 12 months, hopefully they should pick up on this new reply to the thread.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline NLeMarchand

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: douglas vivier lemarchand
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 27 January 22 21:07 GMT (UK) »

Hi, I’ve just come across this post. My grandfather Martyn John Le Marchand is Douglas’ brother, he still lives in Jersey. Please could you let me know if you still have the identity card? I would love to pass it onto my grandad.

Did your grandfather have a brother called Arthur Charles Le Marchand born on the 21 Oct 1914 in St Martins ?
Arthur Le Marchand is shown as the grandson of Jean Bazile Le Marchand. ( 1921 Census ).
It would appear that Jean Bazile only had one son and that was Charles Jules Le Marchand , possibly my dads father ? I have no birth certificate but on his Marriage Certificate, his father is named as Arthur Charles Le Marchand.
Any help appreciated.
[/quote]

Hi, I think you are the same Graham that has contacted me on Ancestry. I have replied on there. I have asked my aunt to ask my grandad tomorrow if his brother Charles was actually Arthur Charles.