Author Topic: Taylor family of Bridgnorth  (Read 16574 times)

Offline jilpad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor family of Bridgnorth
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 27 December 15 20:24 GMT (UK) »
Just spotted a post mentioning Alex Marsh.I was told he was my father's cousin.I remember him quite well. He and his wife and children lived a short distance from me. My father and Alex used to go out together. I think Alex had two boys and a daughter Janet? His wife was a lovely lady but I cant remember her name unfortunately. Just memories I am dredging from the brain ,lol.

Jeanette.

Offline Mr Gwynne Chadwick

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 29 December 15 16:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jill / Jeanette?

If Emma doesn't respond to your message, I should be able to assist with your TAYLOR family research.
If you read back through this thread, you will find a lot of facts about the TAYLOR and the very closely related SEAWARD families of Bridgnorth.
The son of Alex MARSH that you mentioned visited Bridgnorth to meet me for a tour of the caves your ancestors lived in.

However, please be careful about mentioning people who maybe still living.
Roots Chat guide lines say;
 "To protect people and their identities, we do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or maybe still living."

Regards,
Gwynne
http://www.rafbridgnorth.org.uk
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline littleem1906

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Great great grandma Seaward
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 30 December 15 09:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jeanette

Thank you for the information. It has been very useful. I will private message you my email address to share information. I have a lot of information on the Seaward and Taylor families gathered from a range of sources, including from Gwynne (see previous post) who has spent a lot of time researching in Bridgnorth.

Emma
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Bridgnorth.

Offline Toni N

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 19 November 18 15:36 GMT (UK) »
hiya A jill.
my dad is Roy taylor who only recently told me a bit about my ancestry relating to hermatidge caves.
i would like to learn more about my family history, my grandad was stanley taylor and my nan connie
i will be greatly appreciative if anybody has any information regarding my family history
thanks

Toni N

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Monday 19 November 18 16:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi Toni and welcome to Rootschat, when you have made one more post you can send a PM (Personal Message) to /Jilpad/Jeanette and share private information. You do this by clicking on the text icon beneath her name on the left.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Toni N

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday 19 November 18 18:13 GMT (UK) »
Hiya treetotal
thank you for your help. but i cant find a text icon underneath name. is this because i need to make 1 more post first?

thanks
Toni N

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Monday 19 November 18 20:15 GMT (UK) »
It normally only takes two posts Toni but if you answer this you should be able to see It...it's the second circle under her name on the left.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

Offline Toni N

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday 20 November 18 08:45 GMT (UK) »
hiya treetotal
have now managed to send a message as icon has appeared like you said, thanks again for your help, really appreciated  :)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday 20 November 18 10:07 GMT (UK) »
You are welcome, good luck  :D
Carol