Author Topic: 'unread posts'  (Read 1653 times)

Offline S.O.B

• RootsChat Extra
  • The Next Generation
    • View Profile
'unread posts'
« on: Wednesday 11 August 10 19:14 BST (UK) »
wondered if anyone was suffering the same?.... for the last 4/5 days the option to "show unread posts since last visit" has failed to produce anything other than a message that there aren't any!!  For as long as I've been attached to this forum there's always been at least 2 pages per day to catch up on.  Perhaps I'm doing something wrong - could anyone please advise?

Thanks in anticipation -

Steve
O'Brien
Fittes
Dunne
Byrne
Parnell
Davis
Armer

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mort29

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 'unread posts'
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 11 August 10 19:36 BST (UK) »
hard to do anything wrong - I use that, and rarely see less than 5 pages of 'unreads' every day.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline S.O.B

• RootsChat Extra
  • The Next Generation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 11 August 10 19:45 BST (UK) »
and within an hour of my posting, I find I'm able to view unreads...a full page waiting!  But as you say, it's difficult to imagine how I could have affected access; then again, I'm much more comfortable with a fountain pen.
O'Brien
Fittes
Dunne
Byrne
Parnell
Davis
Armer

Offline Mort29

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile