Author Topic: Lindsay from Blairgowrie Perthshire Scotland  (Read 3579 times)

Offline gemini

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Lindsay from Blairgowrie Perthshire Scotland
« on: Sunday 03 April 05 13:16 BST (UK) »
I am looking for a William Lindsay who married Elizabeth Saunders on the 8 Jan 1826 in Blairgowrie, their first child I was able to get his christening date Daniel Lindsay 21 June 1826 in Blairgowrie Perthshire Scotland. I was not able to find the birth details for the rest of the children, John, William, Elizabeth or Betsy, Mary and  James. They immigrated to Australia on the 12 Aug 1838 on the Lady Kennaway and later had one more child Elspeth in Shoalhaven NSW Australia in 1839.  Does anyone recognize these names and be able to give me the birthdates of the children
thanks
Cole, Chapman, Palmer, Stenlake, Horn, Lillicrapp, Seccombe, Lindsay, Hatch, Landroth, Pettersson, Candler, Andersson, Bradford

Offline Anne F

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Lindsay from Blairgowrie Perthshire Scotland
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 27 April 05 00:20 BST (UK) »
Only found 1 more for you, slight difference in surname spelling.

BIRTHS

Daniel Lindsay
21/06/1826, Blairgowrie, Perth Scotland
Father – William Lindsay
Mother – Elizabeth Saunders

John Lindsey
About 1830, Blairgowrie, Perth, Scotland
Father – William Lindsey
Mother – Elizabeth Saunders

Offline gemini

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lindsay from Blairgowrie Perthshire Scotland
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 04 May 05 12:51 BST (UK) »

Thank you Anne
Those are my boys how do I find the rest of the children, they were all born in Scotland before they immigrated to Australia as they all had their names on the shipping records so they have to be born somewhere
thanks
Maggie  :)
Cole, Chapman, Palmer, Stenlake, Horn, Lillicrapp, Seccombe, Lindsay, Hatch, Landroth, Pettersson, Candler, Andersson, Bradford