Author Topic: Bunting (Worthen)  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Alberbury

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bunting (Worthen)
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 15 August 18 21:40 BST (UK) »
Salop Adams,Backhouse,Bailey,Carter,Cartwright,Chambre,Chettoe,Cooper,Fewtrell,Gardner,Greenhouse,Gwilliam, Humphrey,Jenks,Morrey,Otherton,Parry,Pickerall,Powell,Pugh,Reeves,Reynolds,Roberts,Rogers,Salter, Whittakers,Worrall,Wright,Yale

Mont. Davies,Edwards,Hughes,Lewis,Maddox,Mapp,Pritchard
Almeley Prichard
Battersea Young
Brechin Allan,Barrie,Duthie,Hardie,Mathewson,Mitchell,Strachan,Thomson,Valentine,Watt
Chelsea Coates,Smith
Emneth Bennington
Wisbech Bell,Briggs,Willcock

Offline Chris88

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 16 August 18 12:03 BST (UK) »
Thanks for replying :) I have some of these buntings in my tree on ancestry, you mentioned George bunting (poor traveller) ? My nan said her people where travellers from Shrewsbury Shropshire, my nans grandmother was Martha bunting who married a Richard Thomas and they had children one of them named Richard Edward Michael Thomas who was my nans father, do you know of these people? I tried your website it wouldn't load for me,
Thanks,
Chris.

Offline jillrose

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 17 August 18 10:22 BST (UK) »
So far as my website is concerned I do have a little problem with it myself!  I've found that when I try to access it via my HUDL I first of all get the message that it can't connect but if I wait a few seconds the website appears.     This doesn't happen when I access it through my laptop.   On the website I have, rightly or wrongly, entered the Bunting details under Benton.  Most of the details on the website are from the Clwyd FHS transcriptions so parish register details from Shropshire are not usually included.   However I did do a bit of research via FindmyPast for your Richard and Martha Thomas in Shropshire and found them on the 1901 Census in Pontesbury with Richard E.M. aged 1 born in Pontesbury.  The address was Little Nills, 2 Pontesbury Hill.   An Uncle, Edward Jones, married, aged 56, stone breaker in quarry (as was Richard) born in Welshpool Montgomery was living with them.   Hope this helps. Jill.

Offline Chris88

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 17 August 18 16:59 BST (UK) »
Thank you for looking into it for me jill and you've been a great help! Do you know where I could look to find photos of these people? I'm struggling to find a lady my nan mentioned called filidia dilator (not sure on the spelling) but she said her father Richard E M Thomas call her auntie