Author Topic: Bernard Conlon Infomation please  (Read 4282 times)

Offline jjnco

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bernard Conlon Infomation please
« on: Thursday 07 October 10 12:52 BST (UK) »
Hi All

I wounder if someone can possibly help me find my 4x Great Grandfather
as with my other Irish roots its becoming very hard to find information on them
Not for the want of trying

His name was

Bernard Conlon
possibly from Rosecommon but not sure around the 1820s - 1830s
his occupation Mason ??

His son my 3x Great Grandfather was a

John Conlon
born around 1840s?
who married my Great Grandmother a Bridget McGough in Birmingham Digbeth county of Warwickshire after leaving Ireland

On the marriage certificate it shows Bernard Conlon deceased certificate dated 1868

Any help would be great again not sure if he also came over from Ireland with his son?
Smith, Conlon, Dolphin, Whipps, Lancaster, Mc Gough, Connolly, Donavan, Hannigan, Roberts,

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline shanew147

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Bernard Conlon Infomation please
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 07 October 10 14:46 BST (UK) »
see related topic  Patrick McGough Infomation Please

John Conlon son of above mentioned Bernard Conlon married Bridget McGough daughter of Patrick McGough mentioned in the other topic - all possibly from Co. Roscommon.

Remember to check the Resource boards :  Ireland, Dublin, Antrim & Cork (and stickies at the top of other county sub-forums)    
My Surname Interests

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.