Author Topic: HUSBAND family tree  (Read 18336 times)

Offline Dave33

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HUSBAND family tree
« Reply #27 on: Friday 27 November 20 15:58 GMT (UK) »
The John Husband mentioned, was born in Leuchars parish in 1670 marrying Janet Black at Leuchars in 1707. John's parents were David Husband, born Leuchars 1651, and Agnes Anderson born about 1653. I've got their marriage in Leuchars as about 1667- would make them very young, but possible. His parents I have as Alexander Husband, born Ceres in 1629 and Agnes Watsone born about1633. They married at Ceres on 20th July 1649. In turn he is the son of john Husband, born about1610, and Janet Bandie. They married Ceres, about1627.
These are the ancestors of the offsprings of William Husband and Elizabeth Bisset, who married in Leuchars on 30th November, 1764. I'm descended from their daughter Catherine, born 1778
Matheson- Black Isle, Ross and Cromarty
McIntosh- Inverness and Petty in Inverness-shire
Longmuir or Longmoor, Morayshire and Elgin

Offline elaine gray

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday 27 November 20 16:45 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Dave, I've got them too also got John born c1610 father, William no spouse. And that's the end of the line.
Elaine

Offline elaine gray

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 27 November 20 17:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi, thought I'd give you Anne Reids ancestry while we're on it!! This is the actress who featured on Who do you think you are??
From William husband and Elizabeth Bissett - David born 1745 (who would be the brother of both Dave and my ancestors). David married Margaret Dixon /Dickson born Ceres 1749. They had David born circa 1771 who married Isabella Heggie. They had Margaret 1800 who married Reid, she died young and David brought up her children.
There is one question over the previous tree. Dave has Agnes Anderson married to David b1745. I've seen both names used but according to my heritage record matches on my tree it is Henderson. Think it has been misread at some point.
Anyway, that's it. As I live nearest anyone wanting further info or pics just drop me a line.
All going well, next summers project is exploring the villages they lived in and finding graves.
Elaine

Offline From Fife

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 22 February 21 16:52 GMT (UK) »
David Husband married to Isabella Heggie was my 3xgrt grandfather. They had 3 sets of twins.  One twin, David married Sarah Matthew.  Don't know how many children they had, but one son, David was my grandmother's father.  My grandmother, Euphamia was a twin.