Author Topic: More Loose Ends  (Read 2178 times)

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
More Loose Ends
« on: Wednesday 20 October 10 21:38 BST (UK) »
I managed to add a few more names to my tree, only to end up with more loose ends.
Alexander Omay aged 27 Occ: Distillery workman married Catherine McCallum aged 25 District Killean and Kilchenzie (Glenbarr)
His parents are Wm Omay and Margaret Milloy Gdnr and wife my 3xgrgrandparents. Her parents are Donald McCallum (Shoemaker dec'd) and Catherine McMillan

I cannot find her marriage to Donald, either parents marriages, neither birth or names of their parents, because there are too many choices.  I even tried census records and LDS records.  I guessed that they both would have been born late 1700's circe 1789/99/1800
marcie
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet