Author Topic: arklow parish registers - Boland Michael  (Read 6322 times)

Offline jennymac

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
arklow parish registers - Boland Michael
« on: Sunday 10 April 05 15:34 BST (UK) »
Hi - I wonder if anyone can help please. I am trying to trace any information pertaining to Michael Boland who was born in Arklow, County Wicklow June 1914. His parents, who I cannot trace any record of yet - are Michael and Margaret (nee. Ennis or Innes) who appeared to live in Arkow until the 1940's. Grateful for any help. Thanks JennyMac

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jane Swan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: arklow parish registers - Boland Michael
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 01 May 05 17:51 BST (UK) »
Try the CMC project.

http://cmcrp.net/Wicklow/

It's got lots of information on it.

Jane
Notts: Burrows, Comery, Foster, Beeson, Haynes, Swan.  Derbys: Burrows, Comery, Smith  Lincs: King.  Warks & Salop: Swan, Duffy.  Dublin: Duffy, Geraghty, Burgess.  Monmouth: Lewis

Information contained within Census Lookups is Crown Copyright:  www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.