Author Topic: Pinkerton Family, Ballymoney  (Read 7674 times)

Offline Jean_E

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkerton Family, Ballymoney
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 09 November 10 15:46 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for the tip, Scotmum!

Jean_E, St. Louis area, Missouri
Ball - Staffordshire
Barr - Renfrewshire, Scotland
Barrington - Naas or Rosetown, Kildare, Ireland
Batstone - Yarcombe, Devon
Bright - Yarcombe, Devon
Dunn - Yarcombe, Devon
Hamilton - Ireland
Knight - Yarcombe, Devon
McAllister - Antrim, Ireland
Pinkerton - Ballymoney, Antrim, Ireland
Simcock - Staffordshire
Ward - Lanarkshire, Scotland
Coyle - Ireland
Hughes - Tyrone, Ireland
O'Neill - Ireland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kelly Pinkerton

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 11 November 18 17:31 GMT (UK) »
I'm coming to this conversation 8 years late 😁 I started looking into my family tree when I turned 30. Both my Grandparents had passed many years before and my father was very unwell with dementia. I new nothing about my family or where we came from. I just knew we have scottish and American connections. The information on this post is very interesting. I'm from the Ballymoney Pinkerton's who lived in Seacon I've traced my family back we have always lived in that area right back to the 1800's. I still live in Northern Ireland I would be happy to help fill in the blanks if you need more information about my family.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dinny

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 12 November 18 06:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kelly Your Ballymoney Pinkertons.  Does the surname Connolly enter the knowledge you have.
Do you know if any of your Pinkertons went to New Zealand?   Regards and thanks Dinny.