Author Topic: Edward/Alice Conway,Northop Road Flint  (Read 857 times)

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Edward/Alice Conway,Northop Road Flint
« on: Tuesday 12 April 05 10:42 BST (UK) »
i was given an all too brief description of a Census entry in a Family History Report,of an Edward and Alice Conway,living in Northop Road Flint,with their son David.The Census Entry is HO/1107/2501 Folio140 page 30.Could anyone please tell me the Birthplace of Alice?

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Pughy

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Edward/Alice Conway,Northop Road Flint
« Reply #1 on: Friday 07 April 06 23:27 BST (UK) »
HI William
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

The Birth Place of all three was Northop Flintshire.
               Regards
                           Pughy

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Edward/Alice Conway,Northop Road Flint
« Reply #2 on: Friday 07 April 06 23:58 BST (UK) »
Many thanks Pughy,and I have to say I forgot this was on the Board!I should have marked it "Completed",as I have long since seen the Entry. for myself.The couple shown are my Greatx2-Grandparents.Perhaps you can see now where my interest in the area springs from!

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk