Author Topic: Birth: Louisa Maynard LOCKE (1850)  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Newfloridian

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • MENE INTUS ET IN CUTE NOVISTI
    • View Profile
Birth: Louisa Maynard LOCKE (1850)
« on: Tuesday 30 November 10 14:30 GMT (UK) »
Birth certificate: LOCKE, Louisa Maynard (born January 28th 1850) St Pancras, London
Father: Michael LOCKE; Mother: Louisa previously ARTHUR

Living at the same address as a member of my own tree, wondered if there was any relationship
Leicester / Northampton: Craxford,  Claypole, Pridmore, Pollard, Tansley, Crane, Tilley
Derby: Naylor, Ball, Haywood
Buckinghamshire: Cook
London: Craxford, Lane Crauford
Tyneside: Nessworthy, Simpson

Offline charleigh34

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Birth: Louisa Maynard LOCKE (1850)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 16 May 15 12:27 BST (UK) »
Birth certificate: LOCKE, Louisa Maynard (born January 28th 1850) St Pancras, London
Father: Michael LOCKE; Mother: Louisa previously ARTHUR

Living at the same address as a member of my own tree, wondered if there was any relationship

Hi do you still have this please?x

Offline Newfloridian

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • MENE INTUS ET IN CUTE NOVISTI
    • View Profile
Re: Birth: Louisa Maynard LOCKE (1850)
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 16 May 15 17:35 BST (UK) »
I'm afraid I don't have Louisa Locke's birth certificate and cannot remember where I found her birthday information.

She is something of a minor conundrum on the edge of our family tree. In the census of 1861 she is living with her mother (Linda Locke nee Arthur) and her sister Emma Ann Locke. This is the same address as a member of my family line - William Easthop Craxford and his daughter Martha.

I have never found a connection, otherwise, between the craxfords and the Lockes. If you know any different do let me know

Alan
Leicester / Northampton: Craxford,  Claypole, Pridmore, Pollard, Tansley, Crane, Tilley
Derby: Naylor, Ball, Haywood
Buckinghamshire: Cook
London: Craxford, Lane Crauford
Tyneside: Nessworthy, Simpson