Author Topic: SENNETT/SINNOTT and RYAN - Avoca Parish  (Read 4132 times)

Offline corinne

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
SENNETT/SINNOTT and RYAN - Avoca Parish
« on: Saturday 04 December 10 15:54 GMT (UK) »
Have finally found my SENNETT family (Joseph, wife Julia Ann RYAN) in Avoca Parish, Co. Wicklow. They moved to Whitwood, West Yorkshire (nr Normanton) in 1847, with two children.  If anyone else has these names in common, I'd love to hear from you.

I have also made a lot more effort into getting my HUGE database of SENNETT data into shape where it really is a one-name study, so again, if anyone wants to contribute or ask questions about SENNETT ancestors then I'd love to hear from you.

Offline feathers

• I am sorry but my email is not working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: SENNETT/SINNOTT and RYAN - Avoca Parish
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 15 December 10 23:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I am trying to track down an Elizabeth Sinnott b I think 15 Feb 1835.  The address given on the Rootsireland site is Cronebane, Castlemacadam, Co. Wicklow.  C of I.  I have found Elizabeth married to my gg grandfather, Philip Kinsella on the 1901 census but her address is given as Parkmore, Co. Wicklow.  Does this make any sense to you?
I would be grateful for any information you may have.

Many thanks,
Irene.
Behan, Ringsend
Kelly, Dublin
Malone, Ringsend
Murphy, Kilkenny
Woods, Kilkenny
Kinsella, Dublin

Offline corinne

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: SENNETT/SINNOTT and RYAN - Avoca Parish
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 23 December 10 18:57 GMT (UK) »
Irene, I have emailed you personally with all the detail on this.

I don't think you have the right Elizabeth Sennett, as I have traced the one you mention (b Cronebane, parents James and Martha) right through to Yorkshire, and to a marriage to James Bennett in 1859.  Another researcher has a full descendant list from that marriage down to the present. 

Email me (you have my private email address) or PM me through rootschat if you want some help to have another go at tracing the right Elizabeth for the marriage to Philip Kinsella.