Author Topic: Family Peram or Perram or Perham  (Read 8262 times)

Offline pipera

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Family Peram or Perram or Perham
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 01 December 18 10:36 GMT (UK) »
Thomas Perham and his brother Esau arrived on the Arab along with the Williams family whom are distantly related to them.

I have done the family back to the 1500's. I am related to these Perrams (Perham)

Cheers
Rod Piper

Offline pipera

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 01 December 18 10:40 GMT (UK) »
As a PS - So much for the 1841 census! I thought I'd check on it and the 1851 one as well.

Thomas Peram's parents, alive at the time and living in Ashcott, Somerset presumably, were also not recorded.
They were still alive for the 1851 census, hadn't left the country so still at Ashcott, are not recorded in that either!

Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.

Giles Perham and Catherine Bennett PM me,

Offline Ladyhawk

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 01 December 18 12:01 GMT (UK) »
Thomas Perham and his brother Esau arrived on the Arab along with the Williams family whom are distantly related to them.

I have done the family back to the 1500's. I am related to these Perrams (Perham)

Cheers
Rod Piper
As a PS - So much for the 1841 census! I thought I'd check on it and the 1851 one as well.

Thomas Peram's parents, alive at the time and living in Ashcott, Somerset presumably, were also not recorded.

They were still alive for the 1851 census, hadn't left the country so still at Ashcott, are not recorded in that either!

Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.

Giles Perham and Catherine Bennett PM me,

Hello pipera

Just to say the post by DonaldP was in 2010 - he was last active May 2011
hopefully if his email is still active he'll receive notification of your posts on this thread and get back to you :)
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk