Author Topic: John Connelly & Urisa/Urasa/Ursula *COMPLETED*  (Read 5947 times)

Offline ruatorea

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Connelly & Urisa/Urasa/Ursula *COMPLETED*
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 06 July 11 04:32 BST (UK) »
Hi Katrina, Great to meet you too! My research tells me Louisa married Joseph Chamberlain - had two children, Frederica and Adrian (married Lillian McIntyre). Am I on the right track and if so where do you fit in. I agree on the mystery! It was a chance thing finding a letter written to our Archives, asking for info on my grandfather's death. The writer was the wife of one of his siblings. She had died before we found the letter but we were able to track down one of her sons in Melbourne. He said he wasn't interested in all this but generously sent us what he was able to find. I'll do some digging Katrina and be in touch. My email is * Kind regards, Barbara

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline wattonkat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Connelly & Urisa/Urasa/Ursula *COMPLETED*
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 06 July 11 04:46 BST (UK) »
Thanks Barbara, any new information would be great. Yes that is my family - Joseph Chamberlain was my great great grandfather. His son Adrian was my Nanna's father. From what I can gather the Connelly sons came over to New Zealand to prospect for gold, besides Walter Henry another brother, Edmund Charles, married here before returning to Australia. We will definately have to meet up one day in person! My email is * Katrina.

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php